Our Jute Messenger Bag is Reusable, Biodegradable and 100% Eco Friendly. It is also Organic and Carbon free. If you love your nature and help to save our beloved environment, So you will must use our Eco-Friendly Jute Messenger Bag again and again and again ….
Many of our imprint-able Jute Messenger Bag come in many styles shapes for gusset bags Colored bags. We also stock many colored handled eco bags as well. Custom screen printing is our specialty.
Our Eco-Friendly Jute Messenger Bag is our biggest standard bag. Our Messenger Bags works especially well in Fine Jute Fabrics, JUCO, Organic Cotton and Denim Fabrics. Certainly, we supply it with a reinforced, stiffened base.
- Product Code: N – 10111
- Material: Fine Jute Fabrics (Natural Laminated)
- Handle: Only Soft Padded Cotton Handle (Natural Jute Color)
- Imprint: Black Color or any Dark Color on Front Side
- Weight: 320 g
- External Dimensions: H: 34 x W:30 + G: 13 cm
- Internal Dimensions: H: 32 x W:28 + G: 11 cm
- Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Pcs
- Production Lead Time: 15 Working Days
– After Confirmation of minimum 50% Advance Payment.
– Except for Friday-Saturday and Any Govt. Holiday
- Packing: Single Pcs in a poly & 25/Pcs in a 5/7ply paper carton.
- Delivery: Shipment will be made after receiving Total Payment.
- Container Loading: LCL or FCL on requirement of Buyer.
Purpose of Use
- Corporate Branding
- Seminar, Symposium and Annual General Meetings
- Reuse and Carry Laptop and documents and books again and again
- Lead Time: Sample Lead time required Usually within 3~7 days
- Sample Fee: We need to charge $250.00 for the samples and shipping fee.
- Payment: 50% Payments should be paid in advance and the rest 50% will be paid before shipment of the commodities.
- Production Lead Time: 7 – 30 Working days after receiving Advance Payment.
- Shipment: Shipment will be made within 5 – 7 days after receiving Outstanding Payments.
- Partial Shipment: Part Payments and Partial Shipments (Minimum 2 x 20′ FCL) are acceptable.
- Tolerance: Normal Tolerance of +/-5% in Quantity and Weight is acceptable.
- SGS Inspection: SGS Inspection Report if required, would be provided at the buyer’s option and cost.
- Charges: All charges outside Bangladesh are from Applicant’s accounts.
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF as per INCOTERMS 2010
- Commercial Invoice
- Bill of Lading (BL)
- Packing and Weight List
- Shipping Marks
- Country of Origin Certificate
- Others Doc.: (By negotiation, i.e: Insurance Certificate, SGS Certificate, GSP Certificate, etc.)